Mandi is a compassionate, empathic and effective communicator with excellent listening and interpersonal skills. She is a highly qualified Chinese Medicine Practitioner, motivated and dedicated towards her profession. Mandi focuses on an integrative medicine approach and possesses strong research skills.
Mandi has a special interest in women’s health including:
• pre-conception care
• polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
• post-natal care
• pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
Assessing the patient holistically based on the principles of Chinese Medicine, Mandi is experienced in treating a wide range of disorders as:
• cold or flu and low immunity
• musculoskeletal problems
• headaches and migraine
• skin disorders
• digestive complaints
• autoimmune conditions
Fees & Services:
- Chinese Medicine/Acupuncture Initial Appointment - $180 (60mins)
- Chinese Medicine/Acupuncture Standard Appointment - $110 (45mins)
- Chinese Medicine/Acupuncture Chronic/complex Initial Appointment - $250 (90mins)
- Chinese Medicine/Acupuncture Chronic/complex Standard Appointment - $180 (60mins)
- Fertility Consultation for couples Initial Appointment - $300 (90mins)
- Fertility Consultation for couples Follow-up Appointment - $150 (60mins)
- Labour Induction (acupuncture) Initial Appointment - $130 (45mins)
- Labour Induction (acupuncture) Follow-up Appointment - $98 (45mins)
Mandi’s acupuncture technique is effective, gentle and may incorporate cupping and moxibustion (heat therapy) to rebalance and harmonise the body’s internal systems and function to encourage and restore its natural state of balance and wellbeing.
For appointments, please call NEST Reception on 1300 637 832.